Monday, August 22, 2011

Fun Indoor Workout for Moms

One of the hardest things to fit in my schedule on a daily basis is exercise. By the time I get everything done for the day I am lucky to sit down for a few minutes to breathe let alone do something like a fitness routine. I wanted to share with you a couple of DVD workouts that I have tried, have enjoyed, and have worked in the short amount of time as 20 minutes.


The 30 Day Shred


If you are familiar with Jillian Michaels, then you won't be surprised when I say she is one tough cookie. This workout is intense, and you WILL be sore after the first few times. But it is worth it and it is only 20 minutes of your day. Pretty reasonable no? This program is a three step program that gets harder as you are ready. The program was designed to last thirty days but if you need to you can make it longer than that.


Zumba


For those of you who want FUN FUN FUN in a workout, this is the one! No doubt about it you will not say it is boring. Basically, it is exercising by dancing. And when I say dancing, I mean Salsa, Reggaeton, and much much more. For those of you who do not want a stressful workout routine this would probably be the one for you. I have done this program on and off for several years and every time I start it again I wonder why in the world I stopped.

So, ladies, does anyone else have a great at home workout they would like to share? Leave a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment