Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Decorating on a Budget: Wall Decals

So, I have found a new way to decorate our home that is easy, inexpensive, not permanent (which is super important living in a rented apartment), and fun to do! WALL DECALS!

It was love at first site.

I was trying to figure out a way to fill up large wall spaces in our home that would not cost me a lot of money. When I saw this on ebay one day I just had to give it a try. I purchased one piece for my dining room area and here is how it turned out:


Great right? Well then that was it for me. I started making a mad dash around my house trying to find other places I could put up more art. I decided my living room wall needed a piece of art and so did my bedroom. Here is how it turned out:

Bedroom:

Living Room:

Fabulous right? All together I paid $20.98 for the wall pieces in my living room and kitchen. And yes, that is total. Ebay is an amazing thing. If you want to get some for your wall I would recommend this company on ebay. They did the bigger two in my kitchen and living room and they turned out beautiful!

Now I will tell you this is a company in South Korea so you will have to wait a few weeks to get it but the price is unbeatable and it gives us mommies a chance to work on our patience:)

No comments:

Post a Comment